ES - Indoor sites

Karie Mitchell allessandre at hotmail.com
Fri Nov 3 08:56:49 PST 2000

>Maybe someone should check out the Episcopal churches in Arlington.

Sounds great!  Hey Ceatta, do you think you could make a call or two?  Any
one else belong to a church?  Galen & I are thinking of asking two of our
local parishes, if they might have the resources available to do Baronial
College in Feb.

>However, before we could use the church the first time, we had to >write a
>letter to the rector (that's the pastor) explaining who the >SCA was and
>what we did and why we wanted to use the church.

That sounds great no matter where we go.  Having a "letter of introduction"
seems to help smooth the way for most meetings.
And if you include the details of what is needed, requested, etc.
that gives everyone a way to remember it all.

Thank you Lavina, for your input!

Alessandra