ES - Additional Church Sites

Christine Huse maria_elfsea at hotmail.com
Fri Nov 3 10:34:49 PST 2000

>You might as well "X" out the Baptist (as already discussed) and the
>Church of Christ, who are much more conservative than the Baptist.
>
>Lavina
>(raised Church of Christ, switched to Episcopalian 8 years ago)

Thinking of Church of Christ...The Arlington Church of Christ on Bowen Road
in Arlington has recently built a castle in the backlot of their property.
When I saw it at first, I thought it was someone's home, but the other day
they had their fence gate open and sure enough...it does belong to them. I
thought, "How cool would that be to hold a period wedding there!"

Lavina (or anybody else), what is the policy of non-members holding a
wedding and reception in their church? I am not familiar with CofC.

Maria