ES - Christine Huse?????

Christine Huse maria_elfsea at hotmail.com
Fri Nov 3 15:10:19 PST 2000

>For a minuet I didn't know who you were fair Maria,Are we just trying the
>name on or are we completely shackl.......uummmm I mean married?
>Lady Ameline Du Bois

Yup! We are legally shackled. We got married at the court house on the 31st
of this month. But, we are still planning on having a period wedding and
reception. This was just to please his parents and my very Catholic father
(my mom doesn't care as long as I'm happy). Both are very old fashioned and
neither of which believed we should be living together out of wedlock.
Besides, Phelippe and I planned on having a very small mundane wedding for
our parents because my parents aren't very thrilled over the idea of wearing
garb.

My mom threw us a mini-reception at her house. Our cake was a single layer
chocolate with chocolate icing surrounded by cupcakes and the cake toppers
were a witch and a mummy candlestick holders (sad thing about it....the
mummy's smile looked just like Phelippe's. No kidding!). Our gifts consisted
of plastic dinnerware in black and orange with Halloween decorations. We
also recieved matching bowls, and a tablecloth. The reception dinner
consisted of hot dogs, chips and cokes. The night's entertainment was
trick-or-treating with the little ones. Needeless to say, we had a great
deal of fun with the evenings festivities.

I told Phelippe that we make a really "scary" couple. ;-)

Well, need to go fight trafric!

Maria