ES - generations in Ansteorra

Todd Marsh Llywelyn at home.com
Fri Nov 3 20:51:44 PST 2000

In Ansteorra as in modern life, people remember some things about the
current generation, little about the previous generation, and almost nothing
before that.  The difference is that a modern generation is 20-25 years, but
an Ansteorran generation is about 2 years.  Just think: there are people
active in Elfsea today that have never seen anyone but Galen and Allessandra
on the Elfsea baronial thrones.

Therefore, I'm not surprised that you don't know Alexandrina or Patrick.
They are some of the wonderful residents of Elfsea that we don't get to see
much any more.  We haven't even seen her alter-ego Capt. Dagmar, or any of
the other Ice Pirates lately.  (but that might be a good thing!)

Llywelyn