ES - Wandering Bardic

Rhonda New rbnew at ftw.nrcs.usda.gov
Mon Nov 6 08:30:12 PST 2000

Donna Wallis wrote:

> We missed you at populace :(.   How's the education going?
>
> Dana

And I missed being at populace (and at the Wandering Bardic!).
But I have been "listening" to e-mail.

School is very interesting.  Right now, we're covering stuff I've
been doing for the past few years... and the "kids" in the class
are hilarious ~ they have no clue... and a few that couldn't hack
it have left.  So far, I've a 100+ average (gotta love those bonus
questions!) and there's another BIG test tonight.
... and I had no idea that psychology was so silly.

/Ly Elizabeth