ES - generations in Ansteorra

S. M. Pelfrey smp99harp at hotmail.com
Mon Nov 6 08:50:41 PST 2000

Bug the Bard ...... Bug the Bard .......Bug the Bard

Who are these Ice Pirates How did they come to be?

How did Betty turn into Pyro?

How and why did the Arthurain company first form?

What else do you remember?

If you remember please set those memories to paper (or computer) and send
them to the elfsea stories page.  smp99harp at hotmail.com

This is our history if we don't perserve it we will lose it.

Please....Please....Please

Even if you only remember a small part your part combined with others will
eventually paint a picture.

Cassandra Palfrey

Bug the Bard ...... Bug the Bard .......Bug the Bard