ES - generations in Ansteorra

neil starkey raimonddemora at hotmail.com
Mon Nov 6 15:52:27 PST 2000

Bug the Bard ...... Bug the Bard .......Bug the Bard

>Who are these Ice Pirates How did they come to be?
>
>How did Betty turn into Pyro?
>
>How and why did the Arthurain company first form?
>
>What else do you remember?
>
>If you remember please set those memories to paper (or computer) and send
>them to the elfsea stories page.  smp99harp at hotmail.com
>
>This is our history if we don't perserve it we will lose it.
>
>Please....Please....Please
>
>Even if you only remember a small part your part combined with others will
>eventually paint a picture.
>
>Cassandra Palfrey
>
>Bug the Bard ...... Bug the Bard .......Bug the Bard

Let me add to this.  If you remember everyhing you say you do, then you can
come to Fool's Court and Revel December 30th, 11 am - 11 pm.  Then you can
share these wonderful stories live which is the when they were imparted in
our times of the middle ages.  For those who do not remember what you were
doing this morning, then come and listen and learn.  It really is true that
we can learn about our future from our past.  Not just SCA past, but World
past.  Thank You Lady Cassandra for giving me this opening for a selfish
plug.  This has been a non-paid public announcement.

In Service as a Fool
Raimond