ES - Off topic - need help from somebody with a software company

Ori Pomerantz ori at simple-tech.com
Thu Nov 9 15:44:07 PST 2000

	Hi,

	There's an Israeli startup which wishes to employ me, but doesn't
have the US offices and business history to obtain an H1-B visa. Is there
anybody with a software company who'd be interested in employing me,
getting me a Visa, and selling my work to said startup at cost+x%?
	We'll bear all the expenses, you'll probably just have to sign a
few forms or something like that.

	10x,
		Ori a.k.a. Uriah of Hebron

PS
--
	Apologies to everybody for the off topic post, but I REALLY NEED
to find a solution to this problem.

--

PGP Fingerprint: 81C9 3CD4 5B66 0447 F2D7  A932 DFF6 ED64 D0EC 5588

         /"\
         \ /     ASCII Ribbon Campaign
          X      Against HTML Mail
         / \