ES - More Stories (re: Generations)

Vicki Marsh XaraXene at home.com
Fri Nov 10 19:17:01 PST 2000

Xene here:

Somewhere, I have the original Latin ceremony that Mistress Serena wrote for
us.

Another quick memory:  It was the first time that I wore the pearls that
hung from my braid.  When Duke Inman got up and started talking and was
getting all wound up, I was so bored, I started playing with my pearls,
swinging them back and forth, then around and around.  I remember watching
Baroness Dana and Bice' sit right in front of me.  Dana was so frustrated
with the proceedings of the court that she almost had steam coming out of
her ears!!!!  Bice was all wrapped up in a cloak and looked quite unhappy as
well.  The populace hadn't eaten and court was taking forever!!!

Because of the Belted Circle that lasted - what?  Four hours?  Llywleyn and
I had not had a chance to sit down with the Crown and their herald and with
our herald, Sir Galen.  We finally got about five minutes to go over
everything, and Wham!!! The show was on!!!

Considering everything that led up to it, there was magic that night in the
hearts of Ansteorra and Elfsea.

In Service,

Xene Theriane