ES - Drives to Autumn Melees

housedragonstar housedragonstar at prodigy.net
Thu Nov 16 08:17:05 PST 2000

For someone who is still not coordinating, you are really still doing a
great job.

We, Daire and Medb, are self-sufficient for this trip.  I have some rather
annoying side effects from some meds I am taking, hence I have some more
drugs to alleviate the annoyting side effects and those drugs will require a
few more stops along the road that most travellers are willing to reasonably
accomodate.  We will most likely leave earlier and arrive later than most of
you.

We will take all of our tarps - those plastic ones, but they keep the wet
out.  Feel free to help yourself once we get there.

I have checked out the directions. We are planning on taking 287 to 45 and
then 190 to 69.  Anyone else know a faster route?

In service
Medb Liath