ES - Loch Ruadh Lost and Found

Bill Osterheim Polydore at worldnet.att.net
Sun Nov 19 17:51:47 PST 2000

My, my I have been finding some interesting things since last month's practice at my house.

I have one Fian Ruad Tabard that was left in the workshop. Likewise, there is an Elfsea Baldric, and an Elfsea "Favor" belt mounted dealie.  I also found a very nice folding knife, though the knife may date from another time - it was under some other tools.

Owners my contact me to see what they must do to get them back. (Plan on a pun-ishment of some kind for loosing your fighting company things!)

Oh, the Baldric says "Wolf" on the inside, and "Mom" is making plans. (ouch)

PP!