ES - Mendersham Defender Photos

Armand Dragonetti dragonetti at generich.com
Tue Nov 21 12:54:36 PST 2000

Well I thought it was her, but I wasn't absolutely certain. There are so
many folks in the western region that I don't yet recognize or know by name.
Thanks for clearing that up. And please, if you or Rebekah, take even the
slightest bit of offense at any of the captions, please go stuff yourself,
ahem, er, I mean please let me know. :-)

-=Armand=-