ES - Could this be.....

Craig Shupee' philipwhite at hotmail.com
Mon Nov 27 20:49:34 PST 2000

Did you learn anything new?
Well, not really.  We were to late to take but one class.  I did make it to
anothre, but I had done more work on the subject than she had.  And the best
classes were first thing in the morning, so we missed those.

Did you brings any handouts back?
Well, yes.  I ahve the proceedeings vollume.  I dont think that it was very
good, but you could look at it during fighterpractice sometime or something.

If so, are you willing to share witha novice garb-a-holic?
Yep, I have knoledge I can share.

I saw by the pics that Lady Drea was there. Did she teach any classes?
Yes.  She is a god.  And she is so nice.  HEr class was pretty good, and
Elin bought the book she did on the Flemish working womans garb.  You should
email her and order it if you like that kind of clothing.  It was really
cool.  SHe was a good teacher too.

It was a really good time over all. :)

Philip