ES - Indoor sites

Darius and Monica dmmerlick at earthlink.net
Thu Nov 2 08:32:21 PST 2000

Howdy I am currently reaserching indoor sites for a bid to steward
Baronial College. What we need is a site with a hall and 4-6 classrooms,
as welll as possibly a social gathering area. We also need a site that
will allow us to bring in food for a sideboard or feast. Additionally
grassy areas where we would be allowed to fight would be very nice for
demo and hands on fighting classes. (or A&S displays if some one was
daring enough to do a demo of period fighting styles as part of their
artisan entry)

Any way, anyone have any ideas?
Darius