ES - Feast help

Carolyn Smith Pennington mara_of_rede at yahoo.com
Sun Nov 5 17:44:45 PST 2000

Volunteers are needed in the kitchen for
Dragonsfire Tor Yule Revel! I need people for all
mannr of tasks. Please contact me privately  if
you can be of assistance.

Also, Bridgford Bread will not donate bread this
year--any suggestions as to where we might get
bread donated so that I do not have to bake 60+
loaves? I understand that La Madeleine now
donates their leftovers to local food banks, so I
need an alternative.

Also, it would be very nice to have herbs donated
again. If you can help with the following, please
contact me privately.

2 lbs each--
Mint
Chervil