ES - RE: Business Meeting

Richard Threlkeld rjt at softwareinnovation.com
Tue Nov 7 22:16:43 PST 2000

My address is 2220 Patterson Pl, Arlington, Tx  76012

Get to I30 and Fielder (like you were going to fighter
practice) and go north on Fielder to the next light
(Lamar Blvd). Turn right (east) and go to the next
light (Davis). Turn left (north) and go to the second
possible left hand turn (Rocky Canyon) and turn left.
Go to the next right (Patterson Pl) and I am at the top
of the cul-de-sac.

A map reference follows.

http://maps.yahoo.com/py/maps.py?BFCat=&Pyt=Tmap&newFL=Use+Address+Below&addr=2220+Patterson+Pl&csz=Arlington%2C+Tx++76012&country=us&Get%A0Map=Get+Map

Caelin on Andrede