ES - Raffle at Three Kings

penningtonhall penningtonhall at email.msn.com
Thu Nov 9 10:59:24 PST 2000

Greetings,

This is a reminder that I am hosting a raffle at Three Kings for Elanor O'Rurke and Mathias McDonell the parents of Rhianna.

A few items for raffle are;

Tablut/Alquerque/Checkers/Chess/Nine Men Morris board   Donated by Uriah of Hebron.

golfball-sized chocolate truffles and trim Donated by Morgain Cain

throwing axe  Donated by Sir Duncan Arthur Ross

leather studded belt  Donated by Ldy Mary Elizabeth

silver jewelry box with jewelry   Donated by Ldy Mary Elizabeth

Plus many more items from the good gentles of Ansteorra that I have not seen yet, but is promised to be very good.

I will be at troll Friday night, and in the hospitality pavilion Saturday daytime.  The drawing will take place Saturday night during court.

In Service

Ldy Mary Elizabeth