ES - Autumn Melees - People who've expressed interest

Wilim Penbras wilim.penbras at pandora.org
Wed Nov 15 11:37:21 PST 2000

Greetings,
     I'm still not coordinating this but I thought I'd point out the people that have publically said they'd be going and what if anything they'll probably bring.

     Bjorn, driving himself so he can make it to other commitments after the event but will take crash space if offered

     Llywelyn, aka Fearless Leader,  will be there with himself and will bring what is needed but he founded the idea of minimizing duplicated efforts/gear.  I vaguely recall him saying he'd drive.

     Rebekah, offering up her brand spanking new 16' round pavillion for crash space as long as she keeps enough room for her Original Stewart PortaBed.  (Already got Llywelyn, Honour and if we can fit Stella, so much the better)

     Wilim, the author of this missive.  I'll bring everything I've got unless I'm told we don't need it.

     Stella, would prefer crash space but is always prepared for just about any eventuality.  Not sure about needing a drive because...

     Bert, is doing everything he can to make it but has National Guard issues Saturday Night IIRC so may need to take Stella's ride Saturday leaving Stella needing a ride back?  Also maybe bringing a friend?  Extra Crash Space?

     Galen, the Resident White belt in the Arthurian Company.  (White Belt?  Jsut another example of SCA fighting being the opposite of Martial Arts.  Look Ma!  I got my black belt in Ansteorran Heavy Fighting!)

     Allessandra, our Baron's better half and Wielder of the Crossbow of Doom.

     Honour,  The lady who put the distinction between 'girl clothes' and 'boy clothes' in my vocabulary.  And has also shown me that she's pretty deadly in her 'boy clothes'.

     Daniel,  our New Sable Falcon for what I believe was the most lethal counting coup I've ever seen.  Bring his Pavillion and a family to fill it with but will probably have a bit of room depending on how many people have asked already.

     Fearghus, the Scotsman who I've never seen wear a kilt.  Given that he's always sitting I'm pretty glad too.  This is the main loading point.  I believe we'll have loan of his trailer but Arabella will be staying home.  (Xene and Arabella staying home.  I'm glad Rebekah's coming with us.  That fabric district is gonna melt my plastic.)

     Medb,  Said Llywelyn has her cooking Saturday morning.  I'll assume that means she'll bring...

     Daire,  Sorry Daire.  As you can see I ran out of even remotely clever things to say awhile ago.

Anyway,  if your name isn't on the list and you would like it to be please let me know.  if you would like to offer drive space or crash space just give a yell and we'll coordinate Roofs.

In Service,
     Wilim