ES - Drives to Autumn Melees

Wilim Penbras wilim.penbras at pandora.org
Thu Nov 16 05:24:29 PST 2000

     I'm still not coordinating anything but I thought I'd ask people who will be driving/providing vehicles to sound off so people can who would rather not drive can know who to ask about seats.
     Also if I can get an idea of who is needing cargo space as well we could get some cargo space volunteered by those same drivers.  Alot of things can be handled by Fearghus' trailer but if you have stuff that either *needs* to be inside or you'd simply prefer it we can do what we can.
     If there are enough people leaving late you might be able to arrange and Impromptu caravan there as well.

     Before you say it Galen I *am* aware that a later caravan arranged in advance would not really be *impromptu but* I like that word.  Extemporaneously. ....  I remember when I acted Extemporaneously...  I was an A** and got mad at my ex.

     Anyway,  Time to go match sheets with pillow cases.  BTW,  People camping with me,  We could use like two more tarps for ground cover.  We have a large one that works for half.

In Service,
     Wilim