[Fwd: ES - Yule revel herbs]

Synrik synrik at earthlink.net
Mon Nov 27 20:11:54 PST 2000

There once was a place called Cowtown Herbs that sold the best selection of
fresh and dried herbs in the D/FW area.  If that is the place that you were
thinking about, it is no more.  It went under about two years ago.

But the manager of that Co-Op took her ledgers and started her own store on
Cooper (south of UTA) called Deep Woods Apothecary.  The have a nice selection
of the top 150 herbs used and will special order depending on quantity.  But she
does not stock the fresh herbs, only dried.  I use them for some of my medical
and brewing herbs.

Now if someone has an address for a good selection of fresh herbs, I'd like to
know.

Gustave alf Blitzgaten,
    Servent of the Dream