ES - Fabric district

Ladyarabella ladyarabella at home.com
Thu Nov 2 10:08:19 PST 2000

Directions..............take your best route to I-35 in Dallas.......You're
shooting for the area between where loop 12 and 635 intersect with 35.  Exit
Walnut Hill and Go east.  Come to Harry Hines turn right.  Turn Right on
Perth Street.  there are numerous fabric stores on this street and 2 around
the corner at the end of the street.

Another shop about 2 1/2 blocks down pass Perth St. on Harry Hines on the
right hand side of the street.... Golden d'Or.

Good luck - Arabella

> I will be making a trip into the fabric district this weekend, ISO fabric
for a (shudder) drill team -- need to encase 24 girls of various sizes in
some lycra hologrammy type stuff.  Once I find that, I get to play with 12th
Night Fabric.

> I am a Fabric District newbie--can anyone give me suggestions as to the
best stores for this sort of stuff?  And directions?  I have been told "Go
to Harry Hines" and that's the end of the instructions.