ES - Wandering Bardic

John terric24 at yahoo.com
Thu Nov 2 19:35:59 PST 2000

    Greetings unto the populace. I apologise for the
late posting but I have been very busy mundanly. It
seems directions have allready been taken care of
(thanks guys). But on behalf of Jomar and myself I
would like to invite everyone to come out to the first
wondering bardic which will hopefuly live up to the
legacy of Kragenworth Keep. We hope to see you all
there.
                          Still Dreaming
                  Bard of Kragenworth Keep

                     Ld. Terric Brokenaxe