ES - Indoor sites

Susan Carol Tribble susant at unt.edu
Fri Nov 3 08:27:23 PST 2000

Maybe someone should check out the Episcopal churches in Arlington.  I
know for for our A&S mini-tournaments in Glaslyn, we use St. David's
Episcopal Church here in Denton.  We are charged a modest fee.

However, before we could use the church the first time, we had to write a
letter to the rector (that's the pastor) explaining who the SCA was and
what we did and why we wanted to use the church.

As far as alcohol, we were allowed to have alcohol as long as we provided
non-alcoholic beverages to everyone.

Just a thought.

Lavina

On Fri, 3 Nov 2000, Spence Mabry wrote: