ES - Timeline (sort of off the topic)

Spence & Robin Mabry smabry at flash.net
Fri Nov 3 17:36:40 PST 2000

Yes, I would say that it is a good buy.  Crichton did an amazing amount of research for this (but when doesn't he) and the interesting thing is that I have about a quarter of the books he references in my library, though I may try to get the rest (though that is not my period -- I'd rather spend the money on 9th century books).  But I'd like to hear from those more familiar with this period to comment on how well he did.

By all means, pick it up.  I got mine at Albertson's.

Ceatta