ES - would you please put me on the mailing list for SCA (fwd)

Richard Threlkeld rjt at softwareinnovation.com
Tue Nov 7 18:45:04 PST 2000

Welcome! I am Caelin on Andrede, the Seneschal for the
Barony of Elfsea. A Seneschal is a business manager of
sorts and the Barony of Elfsea is the area of Arlington,
Fort Worth, Stephenville, and surrounding areas.

To join the Elfsea list or any of many other SCA-related
lists, go to the following URL, register, and then select
the lists you want to receive.

 http://lists.ansteorra.org/lists.html

We have fighter practice at Randol Mill Park most Sunday
afternoons from 2PM till dark (unless the weather is bad
or we are at another event). We have a business meeting
at a member's home at 7:30PM the 2nd Thursday in each month
(this month it is at my home - email for directions). We
have a monthly Moot (in garb) at the Coors Distribution
center at Meecham Blvd on I35W north of downtown Fort
Worth and south of 820 (all the beer and wine coolers
you can drink - but be moderate). We often meet at a
local eatery afterwards for more socialization.

In service,
Caelin on Andrede