ES - Armor?

Heather Ault htault at yahoo.com
Wed Nov 8 14:39:38 PST 2000

starkey arthur <artairmacmora at yahoo.com> wrote so
eloquently:

> Is anyone checking to see if they have armor that
> fits either Bush or Gore?  I think I know how to
> choose the President !!!

No no no... *giggles* Give them both three huge mugs
of Thunderpunch and let them go at it a while...

No wait...Bush would win. Better go ahead with the
armour idea. &8^D

Just my .02£ worth!
Eleanor Cleavely
Exchequer
Incipient College of Three Bridges

> Artair

> Yahoo! Shopping - Thousands of Stores.  Millions of
> Products.  All with one Wallet.

=====
Rest not! Life is sweeping by; go and dare before you die.
Something mighty and sublime, leave behind to conquer time.
      --- Johann Wolfgang von Goethe