ES - Isn't Business Meeting tonight?

Richard Threlkeld rjt at softwareinnovation.com
Thu Nov 9 14:18:51 PST 2000

> Unless I'm mistaken (again), Elfsea's Business Meeting
> is tonight at 7:30 at Lord Caelin's house in north
> Arlington, right?
>
> I may be a tad late, go ahead and start without me.
>
> - Galen

You are not mistaken. And directions, for those who need
them are:

1.	Get to Fielder and I30 via your best path
	(this is the I30 exit for fighter practice)
2.	Go North to the next light (Lamar Blvd).
3.	Go East (turn right) on Lamar to the next
	light (Davis).
4.	Go North (turn left) on Davis to the second
	left turn (Rocky Canyon).
5.	Go West (turn left) on Rocky Canyon to the
	first right turn (Patterson Pl).
6.	Go North (turn right) on Patterson Pl to
	2220 Patterson Pl (at the top of the cul-de-sac).

http://maps.yahoo.com/py/maps.py?BFCat=&Pyt=Tmap&newFL=Use+Address+Below&addr=2220+Patterson+Pl&csz=Arlington%2C+Tx%2C+76012&country=us&Get%A0Map=Get+Map

Caelin