ES - Arthurian practice at the Autumn Melees is CANCELED

housedragonstar housedragonstar at prodigy.net
Fri Nov 17 05:29:23 PST 2000

Wilim,

If you would like to use our place for some archery, let me know.  We have
six acres, some wooded, some not.  We also have a three hundred foot
driveway.  We also have some old bales of hay my son once used for archery
practice at one time that can be re-arranged to suit your needs.

Don Llywelyn,

We can have an Arthrian practice out here this weekend as well.  We just
need to know in time to "weed-eat" a few of the areas so that you all can
run around.  I don't think we have quite as much wide open space as
Polydore, unless you want to dodge cactus or unless someone has a brush hog.
We do not have stickers, however.  And the cactus is much easier to see.

If people will bring pot luck or donations, I can organize a nice hot
lunch/dinner for the troops.

We live just about 10 minutes from Polydore, on the other side of
Springtown, but out of the city limits.

Let me know if any of this is a go for this weekend and I will post
directions to the house.

In service,
Medb Liath