ES - Archery Sites for Monthly Archery practices

Prohero prohero at ctelcom.net
Wed Nov 22 08:25:42 PST 2000

Just out of curiosity, where is the Denton County Range?

Wilim Penbras wrote:

> For any interested parties, Kerrick and I are scheduled to go out to the Denton County Range this Saturday at 1300 to see what it's like and if it's worth following up on.  (Military Time isn't very period... what's 1300 in Bells?  What did they use to indicate time?  Don't tell me a watch or a sundial or something Or I'll have to consider violence.)
>
> Anyone who'd like to come let me know and I'll get you directions to a site.  Also who and how many would be interested in Regular archery practices? It's more a question of how many people on a regular basis and how regular a basis it should be.
>
> In Service,
>      Wilim Penbras

Lord Dunstan Æ  Petrokes stowe {LSD}
 (MKA) James Strickland
House Mac an Ghabhann
Canton of Loch Ruadh
Kingdom of ANSTEORRA!
Always stand for what's right,  even if you stand alone!

Free men do not ask permission to bear arms.

REALITY
(AFirefighter's Perspective)
Perhaps because they grapple with so much death,
Firefighters seem to know what is real in life.
Not fame, not possessions, not even money,
but Friendship, Family, Love and Doing Good.
These are the cornerstones that help them deal with darkness.

What part of "shall not be infringed" do you
not understand?