ES - Yule revel herbs

Cantley_Tim at emc.com Cantley_Tim at emc.com
Mon Nov 27 12:38:45 PST 2000

Mara,

	This is Laird Sean of Argyll.  I am the guy that got all those herbs
to you last year for Yule Revel.  I'm not sure if I'm the one you are
talking about but Francesca D'Ebone' and I got all those herbs for you at a
Whole Foods market on the east side of Arlington ... on the northwest corner
of Lamar and Collins.  Hope this helps.  Unfortunately this year we won't be
making it to Yule Revel because of prior committments (company Christmas
party).

Laird Sean of Argyll
Loch Ruadh Archery Marshal