ES - Arthurian Company

Todd Marsh Llywelyn at home.com
Sun Nov 12 16:47:14 PST 2000

At Three Kings, the Arthurian company met briefly to plan our December
practice.  We will meet on Sunday December 10th at the Elfsea fighter
practice, 2:00pm at Randol Mill park.  If the weather is bad that day, I'll
post the revised plans on these lists that morning.

Also, at Dragonsfire Tor Yule Revel on December 9, we will meet to discuss
practices for January and February.  If you have input on the schedule and
cannot attend, please email me before then.

Llywelyn Gruffydd