ES - Painting help for Tapestry

Trish Kvamme ladyoftherose at hotmail.com
Mon Nov 13 09:24:39 PST 2000

Greetings to the List!

I am writing this morning to find some enthusiastic, talented, and
experienced charter painters to help paint a wonderful tapestry that HL
Darius and HL Borek have been creating for me for the Defender of the Rose
Tournament in December.

HL Borek worked very hard to collect all the heraldic information to make
this tapestry possible, and HL Darius has drawn a beautiful tapestry which
includes the arms of all of the former Queen's of Ansteorra!

So now begins the task of painting!  Anyone who is interested in helping
paint (the tapestry is 2 yards tall x 2.66 yards wide) please contact me off
list at ladyoftherose at hotmail.com

Thanks everyone!

Larissa