ES - Re: ANST - Thank you

Trish Kvamme ladyoftherose at hotmail.com
Mon Nov 13 11:08:28 PST 2000

I too would also like to thank Lady Mary Elizabeth, HL Borek and Lady
Annelise for doing such an outstanding job of the hospitality pavilion, and
also very much thank Baron Fritz and Baroness Katrin for allowing us to use
the Baronial home so that we did not have to set up my monster pavilion to
use for the hospitality events in the freezing cold ie:  Good English
Weather!

Thank you all very much, Sir Duncan and I had a wonderful time playing Henry
and Catherine!

In service,

Larissa