ES - Autumn Melees - Arthurian Company

Wilim Penbras wilim.penbras at pandora.org
Tue Nov 14 11:03:23 PST 2000

I've been thinking about Our travels this weekend and thinking about how much stuff we all seem to duplicate when we travel.  Is keeping everything to a minimum an issue or have you all done this enough not to have to worry about it?

I generally try to pack enough to be self sufficient but if we're going as a unit then we should probably try to minimize duplications.  I don't know about anyone else but I always bring enough drinks for an army.  We're still working on the water bought for Mendersham Defender and they case of water I bought for 3 Kings only got opened because it was easier to back in the icechest than carry it seperatly.

I'm a firm believer that a large group can camp alot easier than as individuals.  I'm bringing armour, a spouse and our pavillion, Not neccessarily in that order.  I'm guessing those that have armour and spouses should probably bring there own, sharing IS frowned upon, but just about everything else can be offered up as community property.

I guess the question is what do we need to do to coordinate things.  I always group things in Four groups.  Eating, Sleeping, Fighting, and Enjoying.

Starting to babble.  I think I might have gotten the question across.  Any comments, questions, lashes with a wet noodle?

In Service,
     Wilim