ES - Period encampment

Cherie Nolan marguerite at ih2000.net
Wed Nov 15 11:29:12 PST 2000

Greetings From Lady Marguerite des Fleur

HI!  We will be doing a period encampment for this weekends up coming event "FALL MELEE'S"
With Castle Battles with both Rapier and Chivalric fighting.
The barony will have hot Stews to warm your souls for feast.
PLUS we will be doing a period encampment. But I will need your help to promote this wonderful art.
Please if you are camping at this weekends event and would like to enhance our great lands of Bordermarch and have a period tent. please come camp with us. It is a great
way of meeting new people and have a great time doing it. Let me know privately if you are coming and will help in enchanting the period encampment with your graces. Plus
an ales that you would like to bring to lighten the moods would be a beneficial addition. Thank you for your help and your time. Marguerite

--

Spinning Winds Pavilions and Tents www.spinningwinds.com
Kingdom of Ansteorra's Tent Guild  tentguild at ansteorra.org
Lady Marguerite des Fleur,