ES - Autumn Melees - Let's try again...

Wilim Penbras wilim.penbras at pandora.org
Wed Nov 15 10:37:58 PST 2000

Oh Wise and Wonderful Baroness,
     I'm not sure about anyone else but when you started talking about 'The Plan' I remembered an Inreoffice thing about how Plans come to be and just kinda went on a tangent from there.  I would think that making plans A thru D would be a good idea but haven't the first idea how to coordinate such a thing with 2 days notice.

     Perhaps those who are able could meet at Braum's after fighter practice tonight or we could discuss during fighter practice some of the details of this trip.  It would be a nice dry run for Gulf War by at least getting us a list of current resources available in the barony and at large.

     Hey wait,  that looks like a 'first' idea on how to coordinate.
     Guess I'll have to take back my no first idea claim.  No second Idea though.

     If people could arrange to be at Fight practice/Braum's afterward or a way to get your ideas/concerns delivered there via proxy then we could get a rough idea of numbers and needs.

     Damn,  was that a second idea for coordinating?  I guess I'll have to stop typing now before the third one comes along.

     Let someone know if you can come and any issues you may have ASAP.  I know his Excellency, and their Excellencies and her Excellency will all be going so you might get in touch with them or me or the list so we can count you.

In Service,
     Wilim

Post Script:  If you remember Xene won't be there and that Stella has that hat she wears you can probably figure out who 'his', 'their', and 'her' excellencies are.