ES - Cloaks

Christine Huse maria_elfsea at hotmail.com
Thu Nov 16 10:48:57 PST 2000

Buenos Dias!

I hope everyone has fun this weekend!  I got to thinking about how cold it
is supposed to be this weekend. Well, none of us in new household have
closks to wear. I have enough material to make at least 1 cloak. But, I have
not a clue as to how to make one. I have had few tell me how to make a
cloak, but I do better by watching first.

I'm hoping to be able to make it the next Solarium (I work part-time out of
the home now). Would anyone like to walk me through my first cloak?  Please?
I would really appreciate it.

Maria

http://mariadevasquez.homestead.com/index.html