ES - Royal Rounds for Score at published Events

Wilim Penbras wilim.penbras at pandora.org
Fri Nov 17 15:30:08 PST 2000

I have sent out feelers for a permanent range but in the meanwhile people who want to shoot for score have been welcomely invinted to Steppes practice range at Eastfield college.  Just east and north of I-75 and I-30 respectively. Off of 635 when you get down to it.  They shoot Sundays at 12 which should give us time to shoot then get to Flagpole hill to Melee practice with the Steppes (Fray?) in their turf instead of ours.  Otherwise we can drive about as far west and north to Stringtown and shoot/fight at Daire and Medb's.  What so ye oh most wise(and heavily armed) fighting Populace?

In Service,
     Wilim

Post Script:  Steppes also has the advantage of being an out of group event which one of the three scores making up your average must be.