ES - Party

SiobhanON at AOL.com SiobhanON at AOL.com
Tue Nov 21 15:26:43 PST 2000

    I would like to announce (and invite everyone to) the third annual Day
after Thanksgiving pool party. Why fight the crowds of shoppers when you can
relax in a heated swimming pool? Or you can relax after fighting with other
shoppers. Dan and the kids will probably start swimming at around 1:00pm and
we will party until everyone is too tired to continue. We will have leftovers
to nosh on and if anyone else would like to bring something, it will be most
graciously acceptable.
Siobhan and Daniel