ES - Coming together

Barony of Elfsea Baron and Baroness elfsea_excellencies at ansteorra.org
Wed Nov 22 08:13:20 PST 2000

Unto the Good Folk of the Barony of Elfsea,

from Galen & Allessandra, Baron & Baroness

Good Greetings!

We join Lord Randall and the entire barony in mourning
the passing of Lady Nina Natasha, one of the founders
of Clan Firefall, and a lady of keen intellect,
unfailing wisdom, and boundless compassion.  Lady Nina
and her loved ones are in our prayers, as we are sure
they in all of yours as well.

Tomorrow is Thanksgiving Day; while we're at it, we'll
be praying for all of you to have a safe and happy
holiday.

This weekend _may_ be the Uncommoncon demo.  Our thanks
go out to Lord Caelin for taking up this when it became
clear that we would need to be in with Her Excellency's
parents this weekend.  We encourage all those who are
interested in taking part in this demo (we wish we
could, it sounds like a good time), to contact him.
Galen joined the SCA after seeing a demo at a science
fiction convention; we're sure there could be some good
members from this.

And then Moot is on Monday evening, at the Coors
brewery.  We'll be asking the barony to approve an
expenditure (already approved at business meeting, but
it requires the barony's approval at Moot) to
commission new coronets and other regalia from HL
Darius.  We'll have the drawings there.

For so many reasons, this is a time for our barony to
come together even more than usual.  We look forward to
seeing you.

- Galen & Allessandra