ES - Metal Factory???

Prohero prohero at ctelcom.net
Sun Oct 15 20:32:28 PDT 2000

Many thanks, m'lord AIlgenan.     If can make it, please come to Loch Ruadh's
armorer's workshop next Sat., the 21   anytime after noon.

Lord Dunstan Æ  Petrokes stowe {LSD}
 (MKA) James Strickland
House Mac an Ghabhann
Canton of Loch Ruadh
Kingdom of ANSTEORRA!
Always stand for what's right,  even if you stand alone!

REALITY
(AFirefighter's Perspective)
Perhaps because they grapple with so much death,
Firefighters seem to know what is real in life.
Not fame, not possessions, not even money,
but Friendship, Family, Love and Doing Good.
These are the cornerstones that help them deal with darkness.

I would rather men should ask why no statue has been erected in my honor,
than why one has.
   Marcus Porcius Cato

FACILIS DESCENSUS AVERNO [the descent into hell is easy]