ES - Metal Factory???

Bill Osterheim Polydore at worldnet.att.net
Mon Oct 16 03:16:08 PDT 2000

Well, if you are going that far, head just a little farther west - just short of
Mineral Wells is the place we bought the last stuff we used out here. 14ga 4x8
sheet was $28.
If anybody is heading that way befor next weekend, we could use some 1/4" round
stock... say about 20 ft.  Bring a hacksaw to cut it in half for normal fitting in
a truck.  The place at Mineral Wells cut ours for free, though.
Polydore