ES - Wedding Plans and address change

housedragonstar housedragonstar at prodigy.net
Tue Oct 17 04:19:37 PDT 2000

Congratulations!

My good lord and I did the same...we were mundanely married, ironically
enough at my divorce attorney's house, with close family and then four
months later, we had a period wedding out here at the house.  Late period
Celt made it an outdoorsy affair.  They were both equally special, and now
we have an excuse to get two anniversary presents each year!

Good luck on the velvet...yet another reason this family is not late period.

Medb and Daire