ES - Wedding Plans and address change

Christine Fink maria_elfsea at hotmail.com
Tue Oct 17 11:12:56 PDT 2000

Thank you Medb and Daire! We thought about the 31st. That way there would be
NO excuses for Phelippe to forget our mundane wedding anniversery. :)
(giggle)

Pyro sent me a source for velvet at $10.00/yard. I need to clear my credit
card off. But, I've been told on the SCA-garb list that it's plush and
georgoeus! Besides....they have 1000 yards of black! Yeah!

I have always wanted a gown made of velvet and satin and this is my big
chance (and only excuse) to get one made! :)

Maria

----Original Message Follows----
Congratulations!

My good lord and I did the same...we were mundanely married, ironically
enough at my divorce attorney's house, with close family and then four
months later, we had a period wedding out here at the house.  Late period
Celt made it an outdoorsy affair.  They were both equally special, and now
we have an excuse to get two anniversary presents each year!

Good luck on the velvet...yet another reason this family is not late period.

Medb and Daire