ES - Oct 21st, A Bit Of Advice

housedragonstar housedragonstar at prodigy.net
Tue Oct 17 15:58:07 PDT 2000

Polydore,

We live not too far from you - about 10 minutes if you hit the lights
right - and we have a 300 plus foot driveway.  We also have hay bales set up
for target archery.  My lord Daire is now an Arthurian so he will be at your
place.  If any of the target archers want to make a short road trip for a
bit, they are welcome to come out here and shoot.  I will most likely be
homebound with the two smalls and my sewing machine.

If the hay bales are not just where they want them, they can be moved.

Medb Liath and Daire de Haya