ES - Fabric district field trip

willowjonbardc at juno.com willowjonbardc at juno.com
Mon Oct 16 21:59:04 PDT 2000

Hi folks this is willow
While you are out shopping stop at the Sari shops. They are having big
big sales. Asian Boutique in Irving has velvet for 3.99 a yard. Don't be
confused by the prices most of the fabric is in sari lengths. That means
for 10.95  you get 5 and 1/4 yards.  India Palace at 75 and beltline has
some beautiful sari stuff with great designs for 10.50 for a sari length.