ES - baskets

Karie Mitchell allessandre at hotmail.com
Wed Oct 18 08:07:32 PDT 2000

>I was wondering who is coordinating the gift baskets for Gulf War this
> >year.  I have never been to War, so I don't know exactly how this all
> >works.  I have some baskets that came my way today and I need to know >if
>they are suitable.  If they are, the Barony can have them.

>Medb Liath

Dear Medb,

Usually Baronies of Ansteorra are assigned a particular Kingdom to give
gifts to.  _I BELIEVE_ ours has been Atlantia (and if so) will be again this
year.  If you would like to bring the baskets to Moot or Business meeting,
or even a Sunday fighter practice, I'm sure we could decide on their
"suitability" for gifts.

Also, I think it might be nice to have a "gift co-ordinator" for the Gulf
War.  Is there anyone interested in this position?  S/he would not be
responsible for making the gifts, but getting them together, the contact
person whom artists would go to.  S/he might even make a list of things that
would be nice to give, to suggest to the various artisans of our fair
barony.  We can talk more about this at October Moot.

Ciao,
Alessandra