ES - Re: ANST - Fwd: ST - Jasmina O' Rurake mka Rhianna Faulkenberry

Picard Ren rendagimppie at yahoo.com
Mon Oct 23 14:09:57 PDT 2000

Hello, my name is Ren d'Gimp and I am from Northkeep.
I am a friend of Yosh's.  He and I heard about
Elanore's daughter, but only heard that she was hurt.
What has happened and what he and I do to help?

Yosh's e-mail address is Yoshiie02 at yahoo.com

If you need to find out more about me, ask Wyrmie and
David, I am friends of theirs.

Thank you.
Ren