ES - update on Rhianna

Picard Ren rendagimppie at yahoo.com
Wed Oct 25 08:11:23 PDT 2000

It's good to know that she is doing well.  I know that
all of us here in Northkeep are thinking about her and
the family.  You don't have to thank us, I know that
you and the family would be doing the same thing for
one of us.  The SCA is a wonderful bunch of people who
care about one another...we have too, otherwise the
concept of SCA would never work.

Kateryne la Escolpiera (Ren d'Gimp)
Northkeep