ES - Impromptu Armor Workshop

Richard Threlkeld rjt at softwareinnovation.com
Wed Oct 25 20:04:19 PDT 2000

Starting at 2PM and going until we get too tired. We may also
have pick up fights in my back yard. I apologize for using
the same time as fighter practice, but that is the time we
have. Fighter practice is welcome to move to my back yard for
this one day, but the "non scriptum non est" (if it is not
written, it is not so) coupled with its not being so specified
in the Scroll makes this a bit difficult.

Caelin